Don Boyer, at the end of his heartfelt plea for a positive outlook, asked
"Camilla, am I right?"  Well I just read this, and while I agree that a
positive outlook is wonderful, I have to say that it is unfortunately very
hard for some folks--not just PWPs and CGs-- to hold onto.  If a "pep talk"
and  a reframing of the daily realities could do it, we'd all be better
off, for sure. In her posts re: clinical depression, Janet Patterson has
reminded us of the devastating effects of negative thinking.  She's right
of course.  Perhaps others can add some ideas for how to avoid slipping
into the "slough of negativism" which  Don points out?  Having enough
sleep, and more than a little energy helps!!  ;-)

SNIPPED
>Success breeds success, happiness breeds happiness, and if you feel good about
>you, it is contagious . The contrary, unfortuneatly, is the ultimate victor.
>
>As in Parkinson medication or research, there is no answer to many
>questions--only trial and error and patience will point out your proper
>path---BUT there is much more room on my path.
>        Camilla--AM I Right???
Don Boyer

        Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter  80/9
        Oxford,OH