Hey Don!  I'll bet you could have done a better job oin the roof with one
hand tied behind your back! It's hard to have to sit back and watch others
mess up--but you've earned a bit of relaxation, and maybe it's OK to let
Viv take on some of the things you used to do.  Peter had worked hard at
preparing me to do just that, though he also can be counted on to put his 2
cents in  :-)  from time to time.  It would be a real loss for all of us if
you shut down your computer--we need you to remind us how to 'keep
fighting" in spite of everything!

>the roofer done a very bad job my ceiling came down all so ruin our carpet
>am having trouble with both of them insurgence.  viva say i am not now
>capable of making any de cions. as old as i am i should have what to say.
>this and that is my fault. viva says she will take care of every thing.
>some thing must be wrong never get any email. might as well quit. nothing i
>say is never right. am to rest more don,t know how to rest. i got to fight
>this no good pd. why why is the world is so wrong   I.Y.Q.

        for YOU from Camilla

                               \\|//
        |                      (o o)
        When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot,
                Hang on, and swing!
                           oooO    (   )
                            \_)