Dear Hilary & Bill (gosh, I feel weird calling you that-you don't mind
do  you?-sometimes I forget peoples names & titles, besides trying to
keep everybody straight): You must forgive me because when it comes to
medical terminology; I draw a complete DUH! I'm afraid to even take a
stab at answering your questions. I will send along this information
about Dr.Jamie M Henderson,M.D. Neurological Surgery ; Bakewell Section
of Image Guided Surgery; St. Louis University Health  Sciences Center;
3635 Vista Ave.at Grand Blvd., St. Louis MO 63110-0250. Phone: (314)
577-8797. E-Mail: <[log in to unmask]>  I'm sorry but this is the best
that I can do. I know better than to attempt to carry on a 3-way
conversation-something always gets lost in the translation especially
when it is all Greek to me to begin with! Sincerely,
Joan Snyder  (47/8) "Do or do not. There is no try."Yoda
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm