Hi Janice,

I heard from Mary Sheehan last week.  She has PD and lives in Almaden
valley.  MY Dad (who lives in India) has PD and I subscribe to the list for
him/my Mom.  I live in Santa Clara.  We also have Carole Cassidy, who is
a Director or soemthing at the Parkinson's Institute in Sunnyvale.  I've
heard good things about the place on the list.

abi (I live in Santa Clara).