Bill.....

I HATE to tell you this (like hell I hate to) but this California native (born
in, raised in, and still living in Los Angeles) <in one piece 'cause I learned
how to duck bullets at an early age) <grin> happens to know that your radio
was prolly installed by someone from another part of the country who'd come
out to California two weeks prior to that radio installation planning on
becoming a movie star!

They figured they'd be TEMPORARILY installing car radios till they were
discovered by a Hollywood big-shot and made it to instantaneous stardom!
(YEAH SURE!!  That's ALWAYS how it happens!) <cynical smile>

(Band plays a rousing rendition of "Hooray for Hollywood") <giggle>

Barb Mallut