Hi,
     Having recently attended a social event where everyone there had par=
kinsons, I couldn't help but notice that whilst we all exhibited various =
symtoms during the day, there were three people who were suffering extrem=
e,( and I mean EXTREME) dyskenesia.After chatting to them, it turned out =
that the one thing they all had in common was that they were taking apomo=
rphine as part of their meds regime.It was very distressing to see these =
people suffering so much discomfort for so little benefit, their "on" tim=
es being less than an hour, followed by at least another hour of relentle=
ss writhing around. Has anyone got anything positive to say about apomorp=
hine? because from what I have seen it is definitely one treatment to avo=
id.
Nigel