hi gisela

you wrote, in part:
>Subj:  Re: New E-Mail address
>Date:  1998/09/26  03:31:11
>From:  [log in to unmask] (Gisela Steinert)
>...my new e-mail adress is:
>st0601@bigfoot.de...
>It's allright. I can't so good english....

my dear gisela

your 'not so good english' is a lot better
than my 'non-existent german'!

i wondered if you were asking about how to change your e-mail address
on the parkinson mailing list computer?

if so, you need to send two different messages:

first:
send a message to the listserv computer from your old e-mail address
and tell it to "signoff" or end your subscription

second:
send a message to the listserv computer from your new e-mail address
and tell it you want to "subscribe"

so your first message should be sent from:
and should say:
SIGNOFF PARKINSN

and your second message should be sent from:
and should say:
SUBSCRIBE PARKINSN GISELA STEINERT

i have compiled a brief summary of listserv instructions
since i've had several inquiries via aol:

you will start receiving messages as they are posted to the mailing list.

'commands' aka 'instructions'  that the listserv computer will
recognise and respond to. All 'instructions' to the computer
must be in the 'body' section of your e-mail message. Leave
the 'subject line' blank.

To request a descriptive list of the 'commands' that the listserv
recognises, simply send the following 'instruction' message:
HELP

To find out what your subscription settings currently are:
QUERY PARKINSN