At 19:55 24-9-98 -0400, you wrote:

have a  (rather hypochondric-y) question </bigger> <bigger>about
tremors.</bigger>  <bigger>Recently, I've discovered that I have
something  similar to generalized anxiety</bigger> <bigger>disorder.

</bigger>

Tremors may have many causes and are not in itself indicating PD.

Tremor that might be a symptom of Parkinson is a non intention tremor.

i.e. it disapears as soon as you start to use the affected part of your
body, which is not to be expected, if the tremor is caused by anxiety. I
myself had tremors tenth of years before being diagnosed PD and I
remember clearly that as soon as I started to use my hands for a task
demanding fine tuning of the motor functions, the tremor disapeared.

In fact that has been part of the reason why these symptoms existed that
long, without restricting or alarming me.

Besides you say the tremors affect all body parts.  As fa as my
experience goes,  this also is not indicative of PD in an early stage.

Regards

Ida

Vriendelijke Groeten / Kind regards,

Ida Kamphuis                            mailto: [log in to unmask]