Dear Patricia,
Your problem could be partly due to the medications, or the combination
of meds, you're using.

> Seems this was a big mistake. He put me on lithobid 300 mg. twice a
> day. This is day four. It feels like I am not even taking my sinemet
> at all. Tremors are worse than I can ever remember. The whole right
> side of my body , my face, and my head is constantly tremoring. I am
> bruised from head to toe from falls. This was under control until I
> started lithobid.

Among the possible adverse reactions for lithobid is "parkinsonism."
Possible side effects listed include "tremor" and "ataxia" (inability to
coordinate movement normally). Is your psychiatrist aware that you have
PD, and are using PD medications currently?

> My meds:
> Sinemet 50/200 3 times a day, Tasmar 100 3 times a day
> prozac 20 mg. twice a day synthroid .50 mg. Liptor 20 mg.Drug interactions report for the following 6 medications:

Additionally, interactions when taking both Prozac and lithium include
the possibility of increased neurotoxicity. Prozac could increase
lithium concentrations.

I believe you should phone your physician(s) at their homes if
necessary, and ask for advice.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--