Rita,

In the for what it's worth department, years ago, both my wife and I had
simultaneous severe reactions to MSG (neither of us has PD).  We were out with
another couple and neither of them had the reaction - I don't remember if they
sampled our food and/or if they had the same dishes.  Neither of us told the
others until it felt like "it was full blown."  For me, it started as a
generalized back ache and then I had a severe headache - I honestly thought I
was having a CVA, and I broke "my silence" and told the others.  They said,
"oh, it's an MSG reaction."  Symptoms subsided and life goes on, but I have
been cautious to ask re MSG ever since.

Tim Hodgens

***

Tim Hodgens, Ph.D.