Gina,

For some time, I have followed with interest your plight  with those swollen
legs.  I have gathered that this is no small thing.  It seems like time to say
something.  I may well be totally off base, but it is possible that what you
describe is one of several types of cellulitis.  At any rate, a reaction to PD
meds is not the only thing that might cause such things.

I believe a work up including a thorough history and physical by a competent
internist is called for.  He/she will probably want a battery of studies as
well.

As I said, I'm not certain of all the conditions for which they would be
looking, but  there are several systems, which if malfunctioning might cause
your clinical picture.

Unfortunately some of these are quite serious, and need to be caught early.

Regards,
WHH 55/19