Thank you Bill for your concern!  I really needed you about 4 days ago but you
will be surprised to know that what you said I should do is what I'm doing.
I believe most of the problem is the inability of small town doctors when ego
gets in the way.
Not one of them want to face the problems and go forward.  Friday enough was
enough, called DR in Chicago, she said get to Family Doctor ASAP.  Called my
family doctor out of town (this is maybe to my benefit) saw his partner.  He
was upset that this had been dumped in this lap but was going to help me get
to the bottom of this mess.   Made appt with internist for this coming week
(this guy is booked solid but is one of the best in town, we'll see) also did
a blood sugar level it was 296 when he said it should be no more than 140.
I have had this problem before.  This is reminiscent of the high blood
pressure.  It was always high, until one time I saw the partner again and it
was 200/145.  He ordered high blood pressure meds now.
I had a full series of blood tests this morning at the hospital.  Dr. will
have them back on Monday.  Along with Lithium levels and Depakote Levels.  He
even threw in a Liver Function test and a thyroid test.   This Dr. is younger,
more the kind to go after the problems to see what is happening.  My regular
GP I have gone to for 30 years since I was in high school.  I know that my
loyalty is getting me in trouble for I am suffering.  I feel it is time to
switch to the other doctor.  Go when my GP is out of the office.
Bill thank you so much for your honest opinion.  You are truly a good person
in trying to help.  Bruce had said to exercise as it worked for him.  But this
DR said no to stay off my feet as much as possible.  And we all know how much
that is.
I will keep you posted bill to let you know what he finds.
Just a note my mother is diabetic and an uncle also.  I just thought My Plate
Was Full Enough for now.
Positive attitude helps and help of good friends and my little family.
TTFN
Gina
Here is a thank you hug
Thanks for caring, Bill