I also note from your message that you take Eldepryl at midday, this goes
against what my Neuro' told me, and my own experience, which is that it
should only be taken in the morning as it can cause sleeplessness if taken
later.

I have a question...didn't your neurologist give you the perscription of
eldypryl to take twice a day...morning and evening?
Bob was told to take his at those times adn he does have lack of sleep
sometimes..early in the morning...he says he is just not tired..maybe that
is the problem?? jeesh,, why would the DR tell us to do this and this could
be the sleeping problem?

thanks, Coleen :)

I feel better now than I have for a long time, which is mainly due to the
fact that I feel I have found the optimum dosage .
                         Regards,
Regards,
Nigel,
Age 43, diagnosed 1989, Taking Madopar, Cabaser, Selegeline,
Amantadine, Amitriptyline.