  Hi Coleen,
                 No, my neurologist was quite clear on the times when to =
take Eldepryl, that is to say once a day, in the morning, preferably shor=
tly after you get up, as the later in the day that you take it, the highe=
r is the risk that you will experience sleeplessness.Despite taking his =
advice, I still suffered from some difficulty getting to sleep, and when =
I actually achieved sleep, it was a very light sleep full of wacky almost=
 hallucinatory dreams, too weird to put into print, this was definitely =
down to the eldepryl, as it only started happening after it was prescribe=
d. When I mentioned this to my neuro' he prescribed the anti depressant =
Amitryptiline, after which I began sleeping well at night with more or =
less normal dreams.You may well ask why did I continue with the eldepryl,=
 the answer being that despite the sleepless nights it did a good job in =
" smoothing out" the intake and prolonging the benefit of  Madopar (Sinem=
et equivalent).
I hope this is of some help.

Nigel