Becky-- two things:

1.  Peter never smoked cigarettes, and only rarely a pipe when he was in
his 20s.

2. There has been an inquiry on the main PDFlist about sources for
genetic/PD link info.  Could you please write to Hilary   Blue
<[log in to unmask]>  and give her any resourcxe info you have collected?
Thanks for your help!

>     To all of you who have responded to my earlier  questions, I have one
>more question to add to the survey:       Did the PWP smoke cigarettes
>before they were diagnosed?   This was suggested by Nancy Maher, director
>of  another PD Genetic Study.  A huge thanks goes out to everyone who has
>helped!!                    Becky Potts

        Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter  80/9
        Oxford,OH

                ** Ask me about the CARE list for    **