Hi. My name is Joe Grano, and this is my first time writing. I jujst ordered 5
ampules of apomorphjine frrom Canada, and I'm scheduled to see my neurologist
on Friday for instructions on its use.  I take one sinmet 25/100 at 7 a.m.,
another one at 8 a.m., a 1/2 of a sinemet CR at  9a.m. alomg withj a mirapex
(I think 1.5 mg.) a sinemet cr and an artane around 12:15, a sinemet cr around
3 or 3:15, a sinemet cr and another mirapex at around 7, and an artane around
8.  I am generallly able to control my off periods on tihs schedule, and I
don't have disknesias.  When I do get off periods, however, I get them reeally
bad.

My questions are:

1. At the most, from the comments, I should take apomorphine just to combat
off periods, not on a regular basis?