I used apomorphine for a brief period prior to electing to have a
pallidotomy.

I used it in the under the tongue lozenge format and found it to be a mixed
blessing.  It took anything from 5 mins to 25 mins to kick - in and the 'on'
lasted anything from 5 - 25 mins. I stopped using it because it induced even
worse dyskinesia than that which I was already experiencing. On the plus
side I can report that I experienced a brief 'honeymoon' period of about a
week during which my 'ons' were the only true return to being normal that I
have experienced since becoming aware of my PD symptoms.  When the
dyskinesia returned I felt like the Robert di Nero character in
'Awakenings'.

Dennis

Dennis Greene 48/11

"It is better to be a crystal and be broken,
Than to remain perfect like a tile upon the housetop."

http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/