Terrie, We just got back too from the Unity walk, and I agree.  What a huge
success.  Brig and his team (4 of them) finished first for the second time.
He came in first last  year too, you 'll notice I said 4 of them, I barely
finished, about 200 people behind him.  It was so blasted hot, I couldn't
believe it, at least 90 or 92 with humidity about 70. All the people who
worked, planned, and directed this wonder deserve a great big round of
applause.  I think we missed Barb Schirloff, and like you many more.  I
apologize, my brain is also frazzled.
Gerry