yep, I thought about Barbara immediately after I sent the first post.... and
for those who know them -- Bill and Susan Thorsen, Ken and Janet Gilmore, all
New York folks.
Way to go Brig!!   We're stil leaving out about 1575 people whose first names
have slipped my mind!!!  But, it was GREAT to see so many people turn out for
such an important event.
My team was called Terrie's Terrific Trekkers - comprised of 17 walkers,
including myself, my boyfriend, Rol Parker (who also has PD), his mother,
brother, sister-in-law, his best friend and family.  Best of all - 3 out of 4
of our children walked with us this year - my 18 year old son and Rol's two
daughters 17 and 20 carried the Unity Walk banner at the beginning of the
walk.  My 22 year old son would have been here, too except his band was
playing down in Athens, Ga. over the weekend.

The Terrific Trekkers raised over $4500.00 so far with money still coming in!

See Ya,  Terrie

WE almost forgot to mention Verneice Roberts , one of PAN's finest advocates!