From: EDWARD B KEITH <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Feel Bad
Date: Sunday, September 27, 1998 8:04 PM

Can someone tell me what happens to a person when their medication runs
completely out. It may depend on how long and how bad you have it. Is there
stages you go throught and who determines what stage your in
 Saturday I went to video a wedding for a friend. I left my medication in
my
van.and went with them. After about 6 hours I felt like I was drunk and the
most of the people there thought I was.  I got to where I could not
function.
Ed Keith