Dear Colleagues, I would, as the special projects coordinator who arranged for this panel,like to invite your questions regarding this issue. I hope to have someone there who can take detailed notes for those of you who would like a copy of the discussion. The sooner your response The better I would like it.

 Thanks
     george
   PS THE PANEL WILL HAVE THE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE
Panel Presentation on Work-Disability-Returning to Work

I THINK WHEN WE LOOK BACK AT THIS YEAR'S SPEAKERS PROGRAM THE PANEL
DISCUSSION SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 14 WILL BE REMEMBERED AS A HIGH LIGHT.

SCHEDULED TO SPEAK ARE DANA SNYDER-GRANT, PRIVATE PRACTICE IN MENTAL
HEALTH WHO WILL ACT AS THE MODERATOR AS WELL AS PANEL MEMBER. CHRISTINE
GRIFFIN A LAWYER WITH THE DISABILITY LAW CENTER. ALLAN FINKEL, MANAGER
OF THE WALTHAM SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATIVE  OFFICE  MARK SAGOR,
PRIVATE PRACTICE IN HUMAN RESOURCES
THE FORMAT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS
        The program will begin with each panel introducing themselves
 and giving a brief  description of the agency they represent. Following
the introductions each  panel member will have will have the opportunity
to address  one or more of the  list questions.. Other panel members
should feel free to comment on one another's remarks. This phase of
the  program is allocated one hour
        The second part of the program begins with the floor being
open to additional questions and comments from the audience. A  20
minute time limit will be encouraged
        The third part of program will allow members to break into
4 smaller groups to ask more personal or additional questions. People
would be encouraged to go from group to group
        The remaining 10-20 minutes will be set aside  for panel members
to offer any closing remarks or comments.
It should be a most interesring and informative meeting. The panel
is made up of some very experienced professionals who will draw many
questions from out side the group. I have invited questions from an
E-mail group...The Parkinsn List, a 1500 memder, intrernational group
who have been discussing the issue of disability lately.