^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses   60    deg. F

Although I worked extremely hard to be filmed at an on-location TV
interview on September 11,  after doing very well in the Somerset PD Golf
Tournament, no air date has been established.  I am concerned that the PD
community has -for reasons unknown to me- gotten only one message
directly to Sports News Director David Eid, WGME-TV , Channel 13, CBS
Network. Portland.

If anyone calls him (207)797-9099, and gets through to him, please post
the List if he tells you when it will be aired.  I am concerned that Mr.
Eid  may not air the story at all unless a steady trickle of calls
reaches him.

With the Udall Act still unfunded, any publicity like this is VERY
important for all of us!

Ivan 48/12