Dennis,  I just got back from a convention in Kansas City and just read
your post.  I'm so glad my husband didn't delete it before I was able to
read it.  You expressed yourself so beautifully! I'm reposting it below
just in case someone else didn't get the opportunity to read it.  I
believe we have a God who heals, but we don't always experience the
healing ourselves or in the lives of our loved ones.  It is then we have
to just hold on, by faith, knowing that God loves us and sees what we are
going through.   I love to remind myself that even though we don't know
what the future holds, we know Who holds the future!  Blessings, Dennis

Bev c/g; Murph PWP 56
/7