I had the dubious pleasure of watching Janet Reno several times - she
rated as local and national news here.
I noticed the following:
her face was expressionless although she smiled with her lips
her hand nearest the camera was folded over double - like mine does(!)
Her other arm was held close to her body
she did not swing her arms as she walked
she did not walk with her usual distinctive stride.
I make no comment.  Draw your own conclusions..

Hilary Blue