On Mon Sep 28 Bill Bell wrote:

<<<I am wondering if any of you are currently taking Tasmar and Mirapex
together.  And if so what are the pros and cons of taking both with
Sinemet.>>>

I have been taking both for several weeks now but haven't fine tuned the
doses  yet.  It's too early for an observation about their combines
efficacy.  I've taken both separately and each has unsatisfactory side
effects when taken at a dosage high enough to do any good.

I am currently trying to find a dose and timing that will provide some of
the benefits of both and avoid the side effects.

Bob Bowling    52/9
Overland Park, KS