The husband of a PWP wrote to me:

>I called CAA the other day about acquiring medical insurance out of
province/country. We have had it before on a yearly basis for short
trips. They asked a few questions, one of which was about dementia and I
asked if this included Parkinsons and much to my surprise it did.<snip>
...but it disturbs me that they will not insure Parkinsonians.<

Has anyone else encountered this situation in Canada or elsewhere?
Thank you.

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^