Dear Hilary and et al:

You know I am behind your idea 125%.  I keep seeing these meds and what they
could be.  The colors are usually bright and vibrant.  I could drill holes
through them with my Dremel but I have to be careful so as not to split them.
Maybe they could be crushed down and made into Paint, name it "Patients
Paint."  So if it swallowed it will be all right.

In a simpler time, it would have been used for barter.  That big pink one is
worth oh say $10.00 because we know we paid that much for it.

Maybe a pill flake coating for cars.  Parkinson's Disease "Parkie Pill Putt
Putt" with a pill coating would keep it beautiful for years.  It would be the
car of many colors and if you got got in a jam, break off a piece of Sinemet
or Permax.

We could always make games out of the pills, games that are encased in
plastic, having to get your pills in a cup. How about those little pin ball
games, make sure the meds is hard and small to hit with outdamaging.

But they can also be used for decoration, dog/cat collars,
pill beaded dresses for people, pill bead boxer shorts, toilet tank tops,
helpers for counting (abacus).  When the monetary system falls, I will still
have my meds.  I have been saving my pills They seem to be pulling at my bum.
Now if anyone has any other girls type for understanding more.