Add Dayquil+Nyquil and other cough syrups like them to your list on
contraindicators. Just after taking my first two tablespoons of Dayquil,
I noticed a warning not to use it if you're also taking MAO inhibitors
for Parkinson's.  Imagine my surprise!  I quickly called my neuro and
learned there can be problems with elevated blood pressure, but two
tablespoons of Dayquil/Nyquil plus 5 mg of selegeline twice a day
probably wouldn't hurt me; just don't take any more.  He said it could
be more serious with some of the more powerful MAO inhibitors.

I guess if you need some cough syrup you're out of luck.

FYI.

Keith Chancey