Brig and I are going to try and go to the Canadian Parkinson Foundation
meetings the weekend of October 15-18. What I need to know, are there any
inexpensive places to stay along the way from Pennsylvania.?  I have checked
air lines and Amtrak, and they are outrageous, so I think we will have to
drive.  As near as I can tell, we'd be looking for some place near
Plattsburgh,NY, or Massina,NY.  It can be a motel 6, we'll only be sleeping
there.
If anyone has any other ideas, I'm open to suggestions.  Actually, even in
Montreal or near there, the conference is in Quebec City.
I will post all we learn at the conference.  Hopefully, a lot of you will read
this, and help us find a place.
Thanks
Gerryand Brig Haines