--------------0D8B4B6E0B3B555BCFA7D5AF

> Date:    Sun, 27 Sep 1998 01:15:28 -0400
> From:    Jed Blue
> Subject: Re: NEWS- Pronounced Fir Reno back at work
>
> I had the dubious pleasure of watching Janet Reno several times - she
> rated as local and national news here.
> I noticed the following:
> her face was expressionless although she smiled with her lips
> her hand nearest the camera was folded over double - like mine does(!)
> Her other arm was held close to her body
> she did not swing her arms as she walked
> she did not walk with her usual distinctive stride.
> I make no comment.  Draw your own conclusions..

Hilary:

Wow!!! She has Parkinson's Disease!

Michel

--------------0D8B4B6E0B3B555BCFA7D5AF

<HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>Date:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sun, 27 Sep 1998 01:15:28 -0400
From:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Jed Blue&nbsp;<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: NEWS- Pronounced Fir Reno back at work

I had the dubious pleasure of watching Janet Reno several times - she
rated as local and national news here.
I noticed the following:
her face was expressionless although she smiled with her lips
her hand nearest the camera was folded over double - like mine does(!)
Her other arm was held close to her body
she did not swing her arms as she walked
she did not walk with her usual distinctive stride.
I make no comment.&nbsp; Draw your own conclusions..</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;

<P>Hilary:

<P>Wow!!! She has Parkinson's Disease!