In a message dated 9/30/98 5:19:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Just fyi.  Some of you may know this, but one of the Osmond brothers has MS
 (it may be Merrill?).  So, maybe if we approached Donny & Marie on doing a
 segment that was perhaps a little broader than strict PD, that somehow also
 incorporated MS, we might get their attention.. >>

Wendy,
This is not a criticism of your idea, rather just an (interesting?) side note.

MS does not strike people reared in the tropics.  It is a disease of people
who grew up in the so-called temperate zones of the Earth.  Environmental?
Maybe.

Regards,
WHH