In a message dated 9/30/98 8:17:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< My belief and experience is that the miracle of healing does occur but it
 doesn't involve setting aside the laws of the universe.  It occurs where all
 miracles occur, in our hearts and minds, and it enables us to say, only half
 in jest "There is nothing wrong with me that a cure for Parkinson's won't
 fix". >>

I believe, as you do, that healing comes from within.
There is nothing wrong with praying to be healed.  I also pray for healing,
but my prayer is that researchers will soon find a cure for PD and all serious
illnesses, or at least discover more effective medications to ease suffering.
I also pray for the patience to wait [I' ve always hated waiting] and the
energy to do whatever I can to advance the day when a cure for PD will be a
reality.

I believe with all my heart that these prayers will be answered...and that
will be the real miracle.
Mary