I've been taking Tasmar with Mirapex for the last 9 months - it's been great
for me - "off" times aren't as bad and I'm able to do a lot more than before I
began taking the Tasmar.  I take 1 - 200 mg tablet three times a day of Tasmar
and 1 - 1 mg tablet three times a day of Mirapex.  I also take 100 mg
Amantadine three times a day and 4 or 5 25/100 sinemet.  It's usually 4 of the
sinemet except for certain times of the month when I need more (you pre
menopausal women will understand that!)  Before starting the Tasmar I took
between 7 and 8 of the 25/100 each day.  I know everyone doesn't have success
with Tasmar but I've found it to be terrific.

Debby 44/7