My neighbor told me there was a segment on this show about an electronic
implant of some sort that when activated stops back pain.  It would have
been last week sometime.  If anyone saw it could you  give us a quick
summary?  Please.  Especially where it is done.

Alternatively, does anyone know how one goes about contacting a TV show
about something like this?  Thanks much I you do.  My neighbor said the show
had a guy who went from being barely able to walk for the pain (me) to being
able to throw his kids around and mow the lawn, much like in the pallidotomy
videos.

 [Absolutely nothing has worked so far for this pain and my wife wants me to
next try hypnosis - "hypno-therapy." I would sell every thing I own to end
this ordeal, but throwing money at a medical problem doesn't seem to work
either.  It seems to be all business.  They want you to keep coming back
even when it's obviously not working.  PT 13 @ $120 ea.. Acupuncture 5 @ $70
+ $120 consult fee, + whatever the ins Co. paid for the steroid injections,
the MRI, doctors, neurosurgeon visit + the 500+/- pain pills.   Hypno
therapy is 3 @ $150.  Most of these places also try to sell me nutrients.  I
suppose I look like I need them.]

B. Bruce Anderson (52, 4)
Schooley's Mtn., NJ