I did respond last night, and I try not to tie up this listserve, I'm still
reeling from the magnitude of the Unity walk, it was so awesome to see all
these people together for our cause. I do now believe that we are getting
somewhere with this fight, be a believer, it's going to happen.  Just don't
let up, continue to let your congressmen know you are out there.
Gerry
PS The estimated amount of marchers was 1600, that did not include all the
onlookers , etc., who found out about PD, many asked that question as we
walked.