Hi Bill:  This Dr. is my Shrink.  He is good and has been.  I started going to
him about 8-9 years ago.  He is always very careful about my meds.  He does do
any counseling with me (I am taking a mind cruise) but he is always looking
and checking and double checking with his patients.  Doesn't charge an arm and
a leg either, but only spends about 15 minutes at the most with me.  It's
called a Med Check.
Now, if this new doctor is worth his salt Bill.  I see something different in
him that I didn't see in the others.  Maybe a look of compassion?
We shall see.
My mother gave me a gift today, it was my very own blood sugar testing kit.
Oh, just what I always wanted.    I fear another nightmare has begun.  I am so
tired.
Thanks Bill, for the concern.  You are what is most needed, a caring soul.
TTFN
Gina
I need a Hug so here