Marty,

Dystonia is defined as a slow writhing movement; however, with me there
is no movement and it feels more like a the sensation you get after
doing an isometric exercise. The muscles don't want to relax.

Dyskinesa is uncontrolled movement typically associated with over
medication. Someone who is badly over medicated may have their arms
flailing away from below their waste to up above their head in an
uncontrolled rhythm.

Bradykensia is slowness of movement. It is evident in our ability to
quickly repeat repetitive motion or even initiate motion. An example
would be quickly patting your middle finger to your thumb. You will not
that the PD side of your body will have much slower reaction time.

Hope this helps.

Phil G.