can't understand drs. who prescribe meds for pwp when it is early stages,
with no great discomfort.

we know they can't cure it,  only eldepryl (in my 12 yrs. exp.) slows it
down. i met 2 parkies, just

diagnosed taking  sinemet, 3, tasmar , with side efffects.

meanwhile, my exp. (could be unusual) is 12 yrs of eldepryl, plus 1M mg
vit. E, 500 Vit. C....and have mostly good days,  do gardening, play
tennis,,,

now some changes...writing,,,dry throat,,,hard to get
out of cars or couches, a little lightheaded ,  but could be  old age,,,

I 'll have to be seriously crippled before i start on any other medication
so many of you are taking which are not too effective,  i say , suffer a
little before you poison your system......

love to you all....have to walk the dog (8 blocks), left hand throbbing,
bernardo