Dear Gina,
NPF has a wallet-size card which lists medications that "may alter the
action of Sinemet or its generic ... If medications are incompatible an
increase in P. symptoms may occur....."

Among meds listed:

Haldol, Trilafon or Travil
Stelazine
Prolixin, Permitil
Navane
Moban,
Mellaril,
Thorazine,
Loxitane,
Pavabid,
 Compazine,
 Reglan,
Rorecan,
 Aldomet,
Lithobid,
Buspar,
Demerol.

In addition...rare side effects have been described between Eldepryl and
Elavil,
Paxil
Prozac
Demerol
Zoloft

There are more, however, I suggest you order the card for yourself --
call 800-327-4545.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--