Dear Andy,
There is a possibility that very soon, I will be having this surgery
myself. Nothing is definite, but on Friday (10/2) I am scheduled to do a
video with my neurologist to forward to the surgeon in New York, who
will then evaluate my case. I dont know how this would tie in with your
publicity  campaign, but I am always ready to talk. And to tell my
story.  I have lost two children to foster care because of the
Parkinson"s, and one of the main reasons  wish to do this procedure  is
in the hopes it will help me get my children back.
I live in Northern Virginia, where I am in  contact with your
(Medtronics) representative Mark Fisher.
Thanks.
Hilary 49/16