In a message dated 1998/09/28  10:18:41, you write:

<<
 got no reply on my new med if any one takes it or what good or bad it is.
 oh i do not know where to put  .,' ? as i am bad on English.  or am out in
 left field some place. VIVIAN and my baby wants me to give a run down on
 one of my days. little about my self for the new be's both say i am not DON
 as of now. when roofer get done i hope to be my self.would putting a small
 story about my self on the family list be ok?

hi cyber dad don or mr pd or whoever's manning the keyboard

in re your small story
no it would not be okay
the only thing from you that i want to see on this list
is a gurt big story!

[oops, slipped on a bermuda banana-peel there!]

in re alprazolam
i'm going digging right now!

with love

sis

ps

hey
i could compile a history from the beginning of don
from the archives
what do you think?