Hi everyone:  I am normally a lurker, but I saw a message that the NPF
has a wallet-sized card which lists medication that may alter the action
of sinemet.  Can someone give me the address or the website
information?  Many thanks to the many who provide such wonderful support
and help in this group.  You are all such an inspiration.

Can't remember if I have introduced myself:  I am Ruth Harvey, 51,
caregiver for mother aged 78 with parkinsons and a severe dementia.
Have been caregiver for 3 years now, she was diagnosed with parkinsons
about 10 years ago and the dementia has developed since then.  Her
father had parkinsons and a milder dementia (she was his caregiver, I
remember him well) and her sister has been recently diagnosed with
parkinsons.  Haven't heard of any dementia yet.  I am also caregiver for
my father who has spinal muscular atrophy (one of the muscular distrophy
conditions), aged 72.  His mother is still alive and well at age 95 and
was living alone in Maine until this month.  She went into an assisted
living facility.  She and he are both mentally alert and show no signs
of any dementia.  Sorry for the length of my post, I mostly am a lurker,
and somehow I feel that is rude of me, but you are all so helpful that I
don't feel I have anything to add.  Thanks again, Ruth Harvey