This is to Colleen and Don.

I have been on selegeline for the last 10 months and take it in the
morning and at noon. If I forget my noon dosage and take it later in the
afternoon, I have no trouble sleeping at night.  Some people can drink a
cup of coffee right before bed and have no trouble getting to sleep.
Others would be wired.  I think it probably varies from person to
person.  I did notice a caffeine-type "buzz" for the first day or two
when I began taking selegeline, but nothing now.

One more thing, I take .25mg alprazolam (Xanax) at night before bed.
This is half a pill at the lowest dosage.  It helps me sleep through the
night but doesn't make me feel drugged in the morning.  I was having
trouble waking up many times between 3:00 and 6:00 a.m. before taking
this.  No problems now.

Hope this helps.

Keith Chancey 45/1
Memphis, TN