In a message dated 9/27/1998 8:32:35 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

<<s there some one that is taking   TolcaponeTasmar  and can tell me

about it. I am going to a new Neurologest.  new to me . From Methodist

Hospital in Indianapolis IN. They come to our medical center

one day a week. I am making a list of the medication I am taking.  When I

take it ( on time or late ) and how I feel. The Sinemet  said take with

food. I was told not  to take it  with milk is there any truth  to that?

I have only have 10000 more questions but I won't ask them tonight

Thanks

Ed Keith

s there some one that is taking   TolcaponeTasmar  and can tell me

about it. I am going to a new Neurologest.  new to me . From Methodist

Hospital in Indianapolis IN. They come to our medical center

one day a week. I am making a list of the medication I am taking.  When I

take it ( on time or late ) and how I feel. The Sinemet  said take with

food. I was told not  to take it  with milk is there any truth  to that?

I have only have 10000 more questions but I won't ask them tonight

Thanks

Ed Keith

 Hello, Ed
      I have been taking tasmar since July.  I am taking sinemet CR and
mirapex+ sometimes sinemet 25/100-reg. and/or cogentin.  I think or i guess i
can say  that the tasmar is stretching out the life of the levadopain the
sinemet