To all of you that, like me, are suffering with swelling legs and  terrible
itching.  I have not been able to get an appointment with my Derm. until l0/5.
I first went to my GP and he suggested I may get some relief from the swelling
of my legs if I would stand in the pool as often as possible, about an hour at
a time.  It is the only thing that has helped at all.  I guess the water
pressure on my ankles especially , helps make the swelling better.  Right now
I can't do the pool thing as I'm home alone for three days and I promised not
to go into the pool when I'm alone.  I'm sure looking forward to trying it
again.    Helenjc