Hi Hilary:  I believe that Janet and my doctors are related by practice.  We
probably have the same meds and are taking them in mass quantities as was
prescribed.
Well, I'm going to start using mine to make earrings, right Ken.  They will be
lovely colors, won't be able to wear them in the shower but think of it.  You
can be out and need your meds, just take off an earring.  Or maybe art work,
Pill Paintings, Pill Pottery, and Pill PSculptures (sorry) then if I take a
Vitamin C, I will have more than enough to keep me healthy.  Think of all the
art work that can be done.
Then I wonder would the prices of meds go up or down?

I am building a pond in my back yard, so to rid myself of all these meds, I am
going to build a path and coat them with varnish or laquar to keep them.  But,
I think the earrings would better serve the purpose.  In fact one or 2
purposes.  How about that Ken, and Hilary, and what about you Bob?  Do you all
think this would work?
I do and make me feel much better.  Or pill throwing contests, or guess what
pill I'm holding how?  Or I am a green pill and come in 40 mg doses.  You need
me to keep from injuring people in a depressive disorder. Name the disorder?
Call it the med channel.  Guess those meds?  See who has the highest doses?
The list is endless.  The games heartwarming.  But I would also like to see
the Drs., involved.  I know a program called "Dr. for a Day."  Take a patient
and have them prescribe all the meds they take or others they choose to give
to the "Doctor."  Then we can film the side effects to be shown on the local
PBS channel.
Then there will be a call in part of the show to name all the meds the Good
Dr. was given.  And prizes will be awarded.  I guess I'm just kidding.  But I
am tired of trusting in Doctors who will not check their work, nor will they
work with others, and lastly they will not admit they were wrong.  A doctor
that lost his license is looking better and better.  Wicca medicine, or Voodoo
medicine just may have it for.
Thank you for letting me vent about the absolute mess that is, was, and will
continue to go on.
TTFN
Gina

My legs look like this before:  ( ) ( )  and now they are {      } {      } .
I do feel a little better.  Tomorrow is scheduled a battery of new tests.  Not
that I'm against that it is just we are now repeating what was done on Sat.  I
have this feeling that I am just stuck in the nightmare of Medical Science.