Greetings All,

I'm brand new to this list, so here goes:

My father does not suffer from full-blown Parkinson's Disease
(according to his neurologist) but from a Parkinsonism symptom. He has
trouble walking, lurching forward, slightly bent at the trunk as if running
after his centre of gravity. He has been taking Sinemet in increasing
dosages for over a year without apparent relief. In fact he now shuffles
around his house with greater difficulty, stumbling and stutter-stepping
with less control as time goes by.

A CT scan and a MRI have not revealed to his neurologist the reason(s)
for his physical/neurological problem.

Any thoughts or advice on my Dad's behalf would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you.

Bob Johnson