^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses       deg. F

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998 18:49:54 EDT "Edie Luther." <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Ivan:
>
>To answer your question, our interview was filmed this morning and
>aired
>at 6:30PM today.  Edie

Wunderbar! Congratulations!  HEY FOLKS--EDIE MADE IT ON TELEVISION
TODAY!!

Edie, can you describe the subject of the conversation/interview?  Did
anyone on the List see it?
I bet you must have felt really good!

Guess what?  ME, TOO --at 6 and again later on 11. It took PHONE CALLS to
the TV station, requesting that my interview be shown--on Parkinson's
Disease and playing golf.

Edie- remember to ask the station for VIDEOTAPE of your interview, and of
the segment aired.

Again, Great GOING!!

IVAN