Just one quick comment.  It may be also that this email list is the wrong
place to find stories of healings.   Someone healed of PD, especially if it
occurred prior to creation of this list, would not, most likely, be
subscribed to this list in the first place.  I don't know of anyone
connected to the list who doesn't have PD (unless they're a caregiver,
doctor, etc.).  I would bet that there are a few members who would be in
what could be called a state of remission of PD, i.e., their symptoms have
never really progressed significantly.  Personally, I'd take that as quickly
as I would an actual cure, given that my symptoms stabilized prior to
becoming completely disabling.

Maybe I'll start writing doctors and evangelists, and other healers, and ask
whether they've got any pd healing stories to relate.  I'll be sure to pass
along whatever I find.

Still, if anyone here has any info, and wants it to be collected with some
other stories, please let me know.

Wendy