Hi Wendy:  I don't know about you, but if I was cured this would be the first
place I would come.  To share my joy and happiness to the people who have
carried me the most.  Listen to me wine, and sob, and rant & rave, to spill
the venomous anger from me would most definitely come here.

I know that most of the people here would also, post here to let us all share
in the moment, that moment of pure delight.  We all share a common goal,
research, cures.  You would be a few watts short of a real lightbulb if you
think we just sit and wait for the rest of what Parkinson's has to deliver.

I may get down, from the mess I'm in but I haven't laid down and died yet.  I
have a few things left I want to do.  Go in a glider plane again in Hawaii
while the whales are below playing and mating.  I want to drive again the car
I choose, right Ken!  I want to have a week of on days in a row, I want to
stop seeing the people who live with me now.  I don't want to have them
talking to me anymore.  I want to trim my dogs and not have it take 3 days.
Plus have someone help me when I used to do this alone.
I have a list of things, things that were and are still important to me.

But until the day that it flashes over the computer screen or the TV screen
"Cure found for a few diseases including Parkinson's."  I am waiting
patiently.

As for God and Testimony, I was raised Catholic might say beaten into me.  I
now know that it was not my Higher Power doing that it was the untrained
Priest and nuns, who should have never been put into a teaching situation with
children.
So, at this point you mention religion I run the other way.  Not healed anyway
I believe in something Great Spirit, Budda, Jehovah, God, my Higher Power as I
choose to mention, this is not a God given disease in my mind.  None of them
are.
Man/woman created this mess, power of choice was given to us.  Unless we work
together and repair the world and us all will be lost.
But my PD is not a punishment from God and if I were cured tomorrow it would
be a combination of things.  One of which would be my higher power.  I don't
need to sit here and say that the doctors had no place in this, that I had no
place in this, because I did.  And all of my friends here had a part in it.
They help my attitude, they keep me up when I start down, they give me
suggestions and always inquire when I'm not around.
I have heard that Religion is for people who fear going to hell, and
Spirituality is for people who have already been there.

I hope you find what your looking for Wendy.  But I have found my joy here and
in my heart.
TTFN
Gina